About Roberts, Matejczyk & Ita
At our firm's inception over a quarter century ago, a law practice was envisioned that would concentrate on all areas of insurance subrogation. Today, that vision continues as RMI has the pleasure of representing over sixty insurers, TPA's and risk pools in virtually all areas of subrogation.
- Our attorneys and staff provide clients with the benefit of years of experience and knowledge in the area of subrogation, and specifically in the nuances of Ohio law.
- The firm enjoys a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent designation, which is the highest possible rating by peers in the legal community.
- A charter member of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals, RMI firm members have been recognized nationally in the subrogation industry.
- A member of the National Fire Protection Association, the firm has been known for years in Ohio for its immediate response and expertise in successful fire and loss scene investigations.
- RMI's practice includes property, automobile, health care and workers compensation subrogation.